Tuesday, March 18, 2008

shiny-eye! (1/26): Spin by Robert Charles Wilson

shiny-eye! (1/26): Spin by Robert Charles Wilsonoops. apparently i posted the wrong book for her...she's still reading this one, but finished a different one...i'll update when she gets me the deets...sorry y'all!

I'm posting this for miz shinyeye cuz i want her to get credit. she read it, she'll send me something, i'll update this listing. but don't kick her off the blog! she's readin! :-) yay! (and she's the one who started the whole "spin" thing...so double credit!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

ah, shiny eye doesn't have an account?

I just got "Axis" from the library :)

3/19/2008 8:39 PM  
Blogger ewee said...

she does, but she's slow to post, and i got impatient...

oooh! can't wait to hear. it's on my list. i'm reading singularity sky now :-)

3/20/2008 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home