Monday, March 10, 2008

ewee (10/26): Invasion of the Dykes to Watch Out For by Alison Bechdel

ewee (10/26): Invasion of the Dykes to Watch Out For by Alison Bechdel(Been a little slow at posting, found this book with the Adriane Tomine graphic novel, and polished it off in February. Slowly, but surely, catchin' up...)

I was thrilled to find a book in the dykes to watch out for series that I'd missed. So I happily devoured this book. That in turn sent me into a bit of an obsessive nostalgia trip, and I found the dtwof comics archive (I'll go back and purchase the books I need to complete my Alison Bechdel collection.)

I've posted about Bechdel before, so I'll save you the rehashing. It was good escapist fun. Better'n cable. Possibly too particular an audience to recommend generally. But if you read comics, and have a fairly wide spectrum, you might like this.

Best read curled up in a comfy chair, with a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips. Beverage may vary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home