Monday, September 10, 2007

7 x 7

For the second (we're instituting it) annual 26 books. 52 weeks. reading contest, we've corporately read 49 books.

A large majority were read by the ferocious Ewee, who read 29 books and reviewed them with utmost honesty, humor, and enthusiasm. Bravo, chica!

Other stats:

Number of authors read: 33

The breakdown:
Novels 24
Graphic Novels 5
Memoir 6
Non-fiction 5
Sci-Fi 9

Books read by more than one challenger:
Autobiography of Malcolm X (Ewee, Kayan)
Fledgling (Ewee, Yong)
Cannery Row (Rich, Yong)

Let the reading begin again!
- Kayan

2 Comments:

Blogger Aliwang said...

Hey everyone! Hey Kayan! This is Alice Wang, I don't know if you remember me from MIT. Anyways Rich told me about your challenge, and I thought it was awesome. It's quite daunting, but thanks for the invite - I will be traveling a bunch so we'll see if I can keep up just by reading on planes... The best part is just getting good book ideas!

9/22/2007 5:30 AM  
Blogger Kayan said...

Hi Alice! Of course I remember you! Welcome to 26-in-52! You're right - reading others' reviews and getting book ideas are the best part!

Happy reading!

9/22/2007 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home