Tuesday, June 20, 2006

kayan : book 9/26 : Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut

This book was recommended to me by my coworker who is also a good friend. One day, while chatting about our work situation and what we'd rather be doing, he blurted out, "have you ever read Cat's Cradle? You and I must be of the same karass."

"What's a karass?"
"You must read Cat's Cradle. I think you'd love it."

Coworker knows me well. Vonnegut is funny. I have several of his books sitting on my shelf at home. I'm going to read Galapagos next. I can't believe I didn't appreciate him when I was in high school.

Highly Recommended for spiritual kick-in-the-butt. OH! And this is a good summer beach book.

1 Comments:

Blogger yong said...

You know, I've never read any Vonnegut. This makes me think I should. And congrats on pretty much catching up to me & Rich. You started out slow, but that was only to lull me & Rich into a false sense of confidence that we wouldn't be last. False indeed.

6/24/2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home