Monday, October 09, 2006

Tina: 4+5+6/26: Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants I, II, III


For those that snickered at the first sight of this book or movie, thinking it was "another teenage movie"...well, it is and it's not! :o) I had some utmost skepticism when I first heard of the book. I remember saying to my friend that it must be 'frou frou' book and "I wouldn't want to read that"....well, to my surprise (obviously to the I, II, and III I pointed out above) it turned out really good. I finished each book within a day and a half on average. For all the ladies that used to read 'The Babysitters Club' - you'd enjoy these series. It's more than the trivial issues that every angst teenager face, but the stories on friendships that make you reaching out for the telephone to your best friend, old and new friends alike. If you want a fast and light read - something for the commute, I highly recommend these books for the open-minded and youthful ladies out there!

1 Comments:

Blogger ewee said...

cool! how'd it compare to the movie? (which i haven't seen yet, but might, thanks to your review...)

10/09/2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home