Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bridget: 20/26: Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner

Wh0a! People have read a lot of books since the last time I checked this site! I will have to add a few of them to my reading list :)

I actually read this a little while ago but didn't post it at the time.

Summary: 384pp. Fiction - trashy romance novel.

If you like really unrealistic fiction where things always fall into place for the protagonist of the story you may enjoy this book. I was excited to read this book because she is the author of "Good in Bed" and "In Her Shoes"; both books I had heard good things about. This book was a bit too far-fetched for me. The main character of the story moves into a perfect neighborhood with perfect families only to discover that there is something sinister lurking beneath those perfect facades. She of course foils the caper and has the men in the story desperate for her no matter how much she resists them. I actually imagined unhappy housewives who were desperate to leave their husbands and kids, really loving this book.

Not recommended.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

welcome back, Bridget.

Some of us are in need of inspiration, perhaps you can rejuvenate the team?

4/05/2006 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home