Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm in!

Howdy all, I'm definitely in! I'm also going to be a sucker for counting the book I'm reading now: Aloft by Chang-rae Lee.

Hey Kayan, can I count the book I finished last week - The Seven Daughters of Eve by Bryan Sikes? Dang.. if only she started this a week sooner :)

As for upcoming books, besides "Aloft" I have in mind:
The Richest Man in Babylon - Already got from la biblioteca
Freakonomics - heard it's real good. on hold at the library
Harry Potter #6 - goes without saying
Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman. Of course!

Random other stuff. Hey do Graphic Novels count?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayan said...

NO. You cannot count the book you finished last week. What kind of question is that?!?!

- K

8/16/2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger ewee said...

hey -- but do graphic novels count? hm...?

9/27/2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home